Effective April 21, 金殿国际棋牌
If you are a California resident, please also see the below Appendix A “Privacy Information for California Residents” for supplemental California-specific privacy information.
Collection of Information
We collect or receive the following general types of personal information when you use the 金殿国际棋牌:
Information You Provide Directly. You may provide personal information directly to us through the 金殿国际棋牌 in several different ways. For example, you may respond to specific questions, communicate with us via email or feedback forms, complete online registration forms or questionnaires, subscribe to email newsletters or other similar communications, or interact with us at an event. The types of information you may provide directly include the following, as applicable:
- Street address;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Date of birth/age;
- Photograph or Video;
- Athletic information (e.g., sport and position);
- Graduation year;
- Academic information (e.g., GPA, SAT/ACT score, awards/honors, and extracurricular activities);
- Payment information (e.g., credit card number and debit card number);
- User ID;
- Password; or
- Other relevant information.
Information We Collect Automatically. We collect certain personal information about you and your computer automatically when you use the 金殿国际棋牌. Automatically collected information may include:
- The type of web browser and operating system you have used to access the 金殿国际棋牌;
- Your IP address (which is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet and can be used to derive your general geographic location);
- Your device information (which may include information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information);
- The website you visited before you came to the 金殿国际棋牌; and
- Information about the content and webpages you view, clickstream patterns, dates and times that the 金殿国际棋牌 are accessed, and the features you access on the 金殿国际棋牌 that we collect using cookies, Web beacons, and similar technologies.
- Social Networking Information. If you log in to the 金殿国际棋牌 through a social networking account (e.g., Facebook), we may collect personal information about you from that social networking account, including your name, email address, birthday, profile photograph, and other information associated with your social networking account.
Information from Commercially Available Sources. We may receive additional personal information about you from other sources, such as data cooperatives, ad networks, and public databases.
Use of Information
- To perform analytics, to continually improve the 金殿国际棋牌, and to enhance your experience with the 金殿国际棋牌;
- To provide you (and enable our partners to provide you) with promotional materials, relevant content and advertisements, surveys, newsletters, questionnaires, and other materials;
- To offer you information regarding certain products and services of our partners, sponsors, advertisers, and affiliates;
- To manage your account, perform billing and payment activities, and update you on your account status (including confirmation of registrations or notices of subscription expiration);
- To conduct surveys, questionnaires, or give-aways;
- To monitor and secure our 金殿国际棋牌;
- To respond to your requests, questions, and comments;
- As we believe is necessary to protect our rights and the rights of others, including by enforcing our Terms and Conditions of Use;
- For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, or pursuant to your consent; and
- For our own business purposes as permitted by law.
We may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Colleges and Other Users of the 金殿国际棋牌. We may share your information directly with educational institutions, college coaches, and athletic directors. The 金殿国际棋牌 may also provide opportunities for you and other users to connect with each other socially and to view each other’s profiles. To achieve this, certain information you provide may be shared with other users of the 金殿国际棋牌.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates—companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with, NCSA. These entities may use your information to make predictions about your interests and may provide you with offers, promotional materials, advertisements, and other materials.
- Advertising Partners. We may share your information with advertising partners who provide products or services that may be of interest to you or student-athletes (“Advertising Partners”), including: (i) educational products and services (e.g., colleges, student loans, financial aid, college admissions and tutorial services, and extra-curricular enrichment and recognition programs); (ii) career, employment, and military opportunities; (iii) products of consumer focused companies; (iv) sports related activities; and (v) other relevant products and services. These partners may use your information to make predictions about your interests and may provide you with offers, promotional materials, advertisements, and other materials. We also may share your information with partners, such as Liveramp, Cappex, and NRCCUA, that share your information with college admissions departments.
- Social Media Networks. When we interact with you over social media networks, such as Facebook, we may share your information with the social media networks.
- Service Providers. We also may share your information with entities that provide services to us, including companies that provide payment processing, shipping, web analytics, data processing, web hosting, technical support, advertising, email distribution, and other services.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our 金殿国际棋牌. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties in order to:
- protect the legal rights of NCSA, its affiliates, and of the users of the 金殿国际棋牌;
- protect the safety and security of users of the 金殿国际棋牌;
- prevent fraud (or for risk management purposes); or
- comply with or respond to the law or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity, whether or not legally required.
- Other Parties in Aggregated Form. We may also share your information with third parties in aggregated or non-personally identifiable form.
- Other Parties in Connection With a Transfer of Assets. If we make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger, divestiture, acquisition, liquidation, or transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
If you do not want your information shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt out of such disclosures by sending an email to us at privacy@.
Protection of Information
We use reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our 金殿国际棋牌, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not share your password with anyone.
The 金殿国际棋牌 are neither intended for nor directed at children younger than 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information about children under the age of 13.
The 金殿国际棋牌 are intended for a U.S. audience. If you access the 金殿国际棋牌 from outside the United States, please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the 金殿国际棋牌 may be processed and transferred to the United States and be subject to U.S. law. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using our website, participating in any of the 金殿国际棋牌, or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States and in accordance with U.S. law.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information
We wish to maintain accurate personal information. If you have submitted personal information through the 金殿国际棋牌 and set-up an account, then you can (i) access and update your personal information by logging into your online account and making the appropriate changes or (ii) delete your account by emailing us at privacy@. Please note that if you delete your account, we may continue to retain your information on our Servers for archival purposes. If you have forgotten your login credentials, you can retrieve those via our automated password retrieval system.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
NCSA—as well as certain third parties that provide content and other functionality on the 金殿国际棋牌—may use a variety of technologies to learn more about how people use the 金殿国际棋牌 and the Internet. For example, we use Google Analytics. You can read more about how Google uses your information here: http://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This section provides more information about some of those technologies and how they work.
- Collect information about your browsing activities in order to provide you with more relevant content and ads off the 金殿国际棋牌; and
- Relate the information automatically collected when you use the 金殿国际棋牌 to information we obtain from you directly or from commercially available sources.
Other local storage. We, along with third-party partners, may use other kinds of local storage, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage, in connection with the 金殿国际棋牌. These technologies are similar to the cookies discussed above in that they are stored on your computer and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. These objects are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies, however. Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.
Web beacons. We, along with our third-party partners, may also use technologies called Web beacons that communicate information from your Internet browser to a web server. Web beacons can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, and can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Web beacon, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Web beacon was viewed. We and our partners use Web beacons for a variety of purposes, including analyzing the use of the 金殿国际棋牌 and in conjunction with cookies to provide content and ads that are more relevant to you.
Do Not Track Signal
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. We do not currently take action in response to those signals. If an industry standard on responding to such signals is established and accepted, we may reassess how to respond to those signals.
Links to Other Websites
Questions and Contact Information
Attn: NCSA Privacy
National Collegiate Scouting Association, LLC
1333 N Kingsbury St.
Chicago, IL 60642
Privacy Information for California Residents
This Appendix applies solely to individuals who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). This Appendix complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Appendix. This Appendix does not apply to personal information outside the scope of the CCPA.
- NCSA as a Service Provider
When we act as a service provider for our customers, we collect personal information on behalf of our customers subject to our contractual obligations. When we act as a service provider, we follow the instructions of our customer on how to process personal information on our customer’s behalf. The provisions of this Appendix do not apply to the personal information that we process on behalf of our business customers.
- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Share it
The below chart lists the categories of personal information that we may collect and have collected in the past 12 months and how we share such information.
|Categories of Personal Information||Categories of 金殿国际棋牌 Providers and Third Parties with whom Personal Information is Shared|
|Identifiers. This may include a real name, alias, address, email address, phone number, online identifier, IP address, account username and password, or other similar identifiers.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; our affiliates; ad networks; data analytics providers; prospective purchasers of our business; other users of our 金殿国际棋牌; and social networks.|
|Educational Information. This may include the name of your school, graduation year, extra-curricular activities, grades, SAT/ACT scores, or awards.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; our affiliates; ad networks; prospective purchasers of our business; and other users of our 金殿国际棋牌.|
|Athletic Information. This may include information about a sport you participate in, your position, performance statistics, club membership, camp attendance, or video or photographs of your participation in sports.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; our affiliates; ad networks; prospective purchasers of our business; and other users of our 金殿国际棋牌.|
|Physical Characteristics. This may include your height, weight, or other physical characteristics related to your participation in your sport.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; our affiliates; prospective purchasers of our business; and other users of our 金殿国际棋牌.|
|Internet and Network Information. This may include information on your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, such as browsing history and how you use your account.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; our affiliates; ad networks; data analytics providers; and social networks.|
|Device Information. This may include the operating system of your device, device identifier, the type of device you are using, or your geolocation information.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; ad networks; data analytics providers; and social networks.|
|Order Information. This may include information about what 金殿国际棋牌 you sign up for, complaints, or warranties.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; our affiliates; ad networks; data analytics providers; prospective purchasers of our business; and social networks.|
|Payment and Credit Information. This may include your credit or debit card information about your payment transaction, or other financial information you provide us.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; our affiliates; and prospective purchasers of our business./td>|
|Other Information You Submit to Us. This may include requests or communications you submit to us, including emails, ratings, interactions with colleges/coaches, or customer service call recording.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; our affiliates; ad networks; data analytics providers; prospective purchasers of our business; other users of our 金殿国际棋牌; and social networks.|
|Inferences We Draw About You.This may include information about your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, or other trends that help us identify which products you may be interested in.||Entities that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings; service providers; our affiliates; ad networks; data analytics providers; and social networks.|
- Sale of Personal Information
CCPA defines a “sale” of personal information broadly to include more than exchanges for monetary purposes. A sale can include personal information shared with a third party for “valuable consideration,” or information shared with a third party (even if they are performing services on our behalf) if they are permitted to use the information for their own purposes.
- Personal Information Sales Opt-Out
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt in to personal information sales may opt out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us at: http://www./privacy-policy/do-not-sell-my-personal-information.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
- California Residents’ Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information, described below. Below are your CCPA rights and how to exercise those rights.
- Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights (“Right to Know”)
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. You could request:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information; or
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
Our employees and employees of our business partners and service providers also do not have a Right to Know.
- Deletion Request Rights (Right to Deletion)
You have the right to request that we delete some or all of the personal information that we have collected from you and retained, subject to a number of exceptions. We are not required to delete personal information that is: (a) necessary to complete a transaction with you or for warranty or product recalls; (b) used for security purposes, to prevent fraud, to fix errors, or to comply with law; (c) reasonable for us to use for internal purposes given our relationship with you; or (d) compatible with the context in which you provided the information. The list of exceptions above is not exhaustive, and we may also deny a deletion request as otherwise permitted by law.
Our employees and employees of our business partners and service providers also do not have a Right to Deletion.
- Exercising Your Rights
To exercise your rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 855-413-6272.
- Emailing us at privacy@.
Only you, or a person or entity that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. If you are making a request on behalf of another person, you must provide written legal documentation that you are authorized to act on behalf of that individual.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We may not be able to fulfill your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. To verify your identity, we may request up to up to three pieces of personal information about you, and we reserve the right to take additional steps as necessary to verify your identity if we have reason to believe a request is fraudulent.
- Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the date we receive your verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
- Other California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us through the information provided above.
Build your free profile
Get evaluated by a scout
Get matched with coaches